My Favorite Whipped Coffee Recipe

by - 1:19 PM


It's all over Tik Toc, Instagram and any other social platform where we love to look for inspo. The craze over "whipped coffee" or "Dalgona" coffee. When I saw this a few weeks ago, I HAD to try it. And it did NOT disappoint! You can have it warm or over ice- I prefer over ice. It's a SUPER simple recipe and fast to make!



Ingredients:
  • 2 Tbsp Instant Coffee. I feel like Nescafe is the best! But you can try instant espresso as well!
  • 2 Tbsp Sugar. Less if you don't like it sweet.
  • 2 Tbsp Hot water. 
  • Hot milk of choice or ice + milk of choice




Directions:
  • Add instant coffee + sugar + hot water in a bowl and start whipping! Some use a whisk (if you like waiting 15-20 mins- good work out!) but I prefer an electric mixer since it goes faster.
  • The mixture will begin to thicken and become lighter as you go. Once the whip has reached a thick and frothy consistency, it's ready to go!
  • Pour one cup of milk into a glass over ice. Using a spoon or a spatula, scoop the whipped coffee on top of the milk. If you want to make it hot, I feel it is best to put whipped coffee in a cup and add hot milk over, then stir!
  • Milk the whipped coffee with the milk and enjoy!
  • I love it a bit sweeter so I add a shot of Torani Vanilla Syrup to mine! 







You May Also Like

1 comments